Frequently asked questions about our accountancy services and financial matters in general.

Q. I am a subcontractor and have received a tax return form from the inland revenue. Can you fill it in for me?

A. As long as you can provide us with the necessary information we can complete and submit your tax return for you and advise you what payment is due.


Q. All my receipts, bills and bank statements etc are in a file, but I don't know what I am supposed to do with them. Can you help?

A. Yes, you would need to have an initial consultation with us, which is free, so that we can ascertain your requirements. We can then advise on the the best course of action and what your legal obligations are.


Q. Do I need to be VAT registered?

A. It depends on the turnover of your business, we can advise you on all aspects of VAT and how to go about registering if required.

Whatever your situation, business or individual, whether you have just started out or long established, we can help you. The initial consultation is free, so why not contact us today for a common sense approach to your accountancy needs.

Lyndens Accountants 53 West Street Sittingbourne Kent ME101AN
T:01795 422565 F:01795 420216 E:enquiries@lyndens.co.uk